Med flights Aspirus old Ascension

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Im guessing these which were Ascension. are defunct?

they used to be active prior to Ascension/Aspirus merger the one I heard it called "Custer base"

462.950WPZI870RM88.5 PLSpirit MedSpirit Medical Transportation MedEvac OpsFMNEMS Dispatch
463.075WPZI870RM94.8 PLSpirit MedSpirit Medical Transportation Med 4

461.375 WQHC752 RM 203.5 PL Aspirus Med Aspirus MedEvac ( Asuming this also defunct)?

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Am I safe to stay these were replaced with MARC and Wiscom TGS?

cwcrowley

Premium Subscriber
They might still use their ops frequency for local area operations. (Training flights and dispatching.) The Med 4 frequency is for pt reports and other HEMS services flying in to their hospitals.

I'm not sure if its this HEMS service or one of the others, but there is a provider that will use S-Call 1 on WISCOM.

Hope this helps.

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
The old uhf med repeater for Ascension was used but haven't heard it after the merger .Uhf repeater was called "Custer or Custer tower " A employee with Ascension medflight told me channel was located in that area by the waupaca/portage co line. I've yet to hear it...anymore. Also I had never heard the uhf dispatch tx based in Marathon Co of Aspirus but then again Portage Co has another user on that frequency with data/scada type on it.Lol

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Wi Rapids Er . Still has a radio monitoring fire calls and incoming ambulances. Never saw which. Wood one of few law depts using analog.