MEDCOM dispatch for Cape May County

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougWatkins

I see a TG for the Atl Cty P25 system for MEDCiom ops (only??) so I guess the medic units for Atl County and Cape May County are being dispatched on the Atl Co EMS talk group, correct

I think I read in another thread that they may have "simulcast Cape may County dispatches on the NJ InterOp system, TG 4139

Any clarity....these frequency and system shifts are like Chinese Checkers

jaymatt1978

Cape May County Medics dispatch on 155.2950. They may have access to the NJICS system but they don't use it for dispatching

Devilz311

AtlantiCare is actually using the NJICS for dispatch and operations in Cape May county. Only the Cape May County medic units are using it for now. All of the Atlantic county units are still on EDACS for now.

The TGID should be 4523.

DougWatkins

Thanks..I've heard them dispatched on both the NJICS and CMC VHF...I thought EDACS was dead....but apparently not

OCPD hasn't moved to the Atl Co P25 system so I guess I have to upgrade to Provoice to pick them up on Edacs

DougWatkins

BTW...haven't heard MedCom on Edacs 15-141 (nor any EMS/Fire for that matter) but they are being dispatched for Atl Co on the P25 system 32301

I love SJ.....monitoring musical chairs

DougWatkins

Atlantic County Medics are dispatched on both the Atl Co P25 system and the Atl Co EMS VHF

Cape May County is using a combo of the CMC EMS VHF freq and the NJICS

Medic 6 going to Upper gets dispatched by Atl Co...at least this past w/e

Nothing on Atl Co Edacs

Status
Not open for further replies.