Medcomm ops 10 confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Might have been posted, but I have tried to confirm it and a structure fire confirmed it tonight. Med com ops 10 is talk group 44043. Again if this was posted delete. Sorry, missed the important part, Greenville County.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Med trans coming in on TG 51704 for the incident.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Brian, guess you added it to the Database. Was late last night,so I planned on submitting it today after work, but see it is there now.

raustinb88

Nmelfi, was the structure fire in Lake Cunningham's Fire District? If so, I think I heard it also and it might be the fire mentioned in the Wyff News 4 app today. Either way, good work!

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Yes it was. Two women burnt bad. Was disappointed that Med Trans has a 45 minute ETA, said they needed to get fuel. If they were low you think they would have gotten it before they landed at their base from the last flight. Bet the victem still gets the 35K bill for the flight.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Two LZ's, life flight was there in 15 minutes, med flight took awhile.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Actually, this talkgroup was already in the database, but listed down with the EMS talkgroups. I moved it up to the group of fire talkgroups.

It's a little tricky figuring out Greenville County's channel use on Palmetto 800. I think that each "fire dispatch group" has a dispatch talkgroup and at least one Ops talkgroup. By "fire dispatch group" I mean a group of FD's that share a dispatch center and thus a talkgroups. There's one for Greer Firecomm (Greer, Taylors, Boiling Springs, etc), one for South Greenville, one for "County Fire" which is dispatched by MedComm, etc.

I'm getting information from a number of different people, some in the forums and some by direct email. Let's keep listening and logging and see what we can come up with. I'm told that some of these FDs may be using simplex frequencies for on-scene comms as well.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Thank you Brian, always have the vhf channels o also, and have heard nothing. so begging to think they are gone. took some time to verify these ones, but was worthwhile

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
I understand, western greenville fire is dispatched under med com while the eastern is fire com ith the same EMS,kind of weird.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Berea fire was on ops 10 again with a brush fire. Seems like that is actually strictly fire now.

mrat1234

Hey everyone i have found a zone layout for Greenville county. Hopefully this will help with identifying all the missing talkgroups. It looks like the database is missing a ton of talkgroups for Greenville county. Also posted in the fire tone out thread.

Attachments

• slide_24.jpg
    slide_24.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 27
  • slide_25.jpg
    slide_25.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.