MedCorp and Hanco Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdulrich

Feed Provider
MedCorp needs to remember that when you point the finger at somebody, there are three pointed right back at you.

Mike

K8TEK

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Considering over half of the EMS calls are over retarded stuff like a backache or heartburn. I'm positive you aren't hearing the whole story and the call wasn't something of priority. I bet it was for something like a hangnail or toothache.

jscott02

Considering over half of the EMS calls are over retarded stuff like a backache or heartburn. I'm positive you aren't hearing the whole story and the call wasn't something of priority. I bet it was for something like a hangnail or toothache.

The nature of the call shouldn't matter. Regardless of what we as responders and dispatchers may think of the call, that person called for help because it was an emergency to them. Stacking calls is going to end up only getting yourself in trouble in the long run. What if that "heartburn" was actually a heart attack? What if that "backache" was a spleen that was about to rupture?

K8TEK

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Stacking calls is a necessity for others in public safety, such as police and firefighters. I would be pissed if I couldn't get an EMS because some jackass frequent flyer decides they want to ride in an ambulance today for a papercut. Having a non-priority call stacked for 10 minutes is nothing.

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
I think the whole thing is silly. Makes Findlay look like they're incompetent.

The thing is you really can't say based solely on Radio Traffic. You need a combo of the initial call recording, and the dispatch of the call.

The initial call is key and what it was for and what calls they may have ahead of it.

It may be time for the City of Findlay, and the County together and create their own EMS agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.