Medevac Helos in Arizona - ??? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel3-2011

N407NA Live Flight Tracking and History (B407 owned by FLAGSTAFF MEDICAL CENTER INC) ✈ FlightAware - N407NA sure seems to be the Winslow ship for Guardian Air / Flagstaff Hospital per this live tracking log - no indication of Angel #

FAA N number lookup shows these helos for Guardian Air - 407NA - 407VV - 408GA - 409GA - 420 GA - 507GA - 712GA

Let me work thru these helos today - maybe we can come up with all of the Angel #s and base locations for the various helos

However - 9 Angels - 7 helos - oh oh - we are starting out behind the 8 ball here

----------------------

Using history tracks at FlightAware.com

N407VV - maybe Sedona - Angel 3

N408GA - Angel 2 - Flagstaff / Winslow area

N409GA - Kingman

N420GA - salt lake city - calgary canada - etc - ???

N507GA - Maybe Sedona or Polacca

N712GA - maybe Flagstaff

need to look at more flight tracks with better overlay maps

Guardian Air might move helos between bases quite often (for mtnce needs or coverage needs) - but there might be Angel #s that stay with each base location - ???

Here is the real time assignments-First off,
Did you count their Fixed-wing aircraft in the Angel count? They have a Fixed-Wing at Show Low. I think Angel 1 or was it Angel 2 is not used.

Watch for a Fixed-wing flying In and out of T03 Tuba City after dark. I can't remember if it is a King Air or Pilatus.
Pilatus PC12 Air 1 Guardian Air

Angel3-2011

Hello all!

I have current info on all of the Guardian Air Fleet for ya!

Firstly, Guardian Air is owned by Northern Arizona Healthcare and contracts with pilots and mechanics from Air Methods Corp.

That being said, the first mystery I see is Angel 9.

Angel 9-N911AL is a Bell 407 supplied to Guardian Air as a backup aircraft when others are receiving their maintenance. It could be found at any of the bases which include:

Cottonwood-Rotor Wing-Usually Nv07VV-Angel 3

Flagstaff-RW-usually N507GA-Angel 8

Tuba City-RW-usually N712GA-Angel 7-Now N408GA as 712 is in Calgary getting engine upgrade.

Kingman-RW-usually N409GA-Angel 4

POLACCA-RW-Usually N420GA- Angel 6

WINSLOW-RW-usually N407NA-Angel 5

N409GA- Is the Guardian Air owned "spare" when needed.

We also have a fixed wing PC12-Pilatus Fixed Wing at the Showlow Airport

This should help for now, when an "angel" gets reassigned I could let you know if you have any questions.

Have Fun!

Angel 3

kd7ckq

Thanks for the update.

N408GA is flying around Northern AZ using the callsign Angel 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.