Media PD gone silent??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomeranger

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I've got two scanners on Media, PA's privately dispatched system and it's practically dead as a doornail.

Anybody else noticed?

Andy
Media, PA

ctrabs74

Boomeranger said:
I've got two scanners on Media, PA's privately dispatched system and it's practically dead as a doornail.

Anybody else noticed?

As of when? I highly doubt they made the switch to DelCom, and I haven't heard anything about an upgrade to P25 digital, so let's hope this was either a fluke or that simply nothing was happening. I'd have long stretches of time when there's nothing on West Chester's system, and I've just chalked it up to inactivity. I guess we'll see what happens...

Boomeranger

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
ctrabs74 said:
As of when? I highly doubt they made the switch to DelCom, and I haven't heard anything about an upgrade to P25 digital, so let's hope this was either a fluke or that simply nothing was happening. I'd have long stretches of time when there's nothing on West Chester's system, and I've just chalked it up to inactivity. I guess we'll see what happens...

I give nods to inactivity. It was just TOO quiet. It did pick up later in the evening.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.