Medic to hospital comms on UCA

DanLP456

Premium Subscriber
Hi! I’m in Park City and have never heard a peep on Park City Hospital TG 16320. I recently programmed TG’s for other hospitals and have heard barely any traffic for them, but then again the only site I get reliably at my house is the Wasatch Simulcast. I’ve also been listening to Wasatch Simulcast (and Lewis Peak as it comes in) as an open channel on my Pro-96 the last couple weeks and haven’t heard any medic to hospital traffic. Does anyone know if most medics use cell phones for pre-hospital reports?

Thanks!
-Dan

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Some do some don't depends on the agency. I'm not sure about your hospital, but mine doesn't put patient info over the air neither do the ambulances or airmed talk to them as they arrive. However utah valley ,u of u, primary children's, and timpinogus do, and probably some others. Depends on the hospital...

DanLP456

Premium Subscriber
Some do some don't depends on the agency. I'm not sure about your hospital, but mine doesn't put patient info over the air neither do the ambulances or airmed talk to them as they arrive. However utah valley ,u of u, primary children's, and timpinogus do, and probably some others. Depends on the

Makes sense, thank you. Yeah all I’ve heard on Wasatch Simulcast site is an AirMed helicopter flying from Heber City and giving a report to Primary Children’s. And while in SLC I heard an ambulance giving a report to LDS Hospital.