mediflight observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

davido662002

South Central Oklahoma Red River Country,Okla. Pro
I am at work today and our security camera is 320 ft up, so I am board and i hear St. Anthony hospital security(463.6000) say mediflight is on the way, so I turned the camera over and watch them land and take out a Patient, 10 min later they fire it up and land back at OU med, 5 min later and they fire it up and go back to St. anthonys. I still haven't heard any kind of transmission from mediflight (462.9500) or (123.050) I figure at least they would hit up the tower and say what they are doing. any way here they go again 5 min later, lets see where they go this time..LOL they are heading South East, I lost sight of it at about 20 miles. just some fun observation. today am I missing any frequency's to monitor? I have it trunked on DPS 30224 also.

Last edited:

OKMEDIC

What time was it. Mediflight 1 had a P.R. function here in Okc at 11:00. Mediflight 2 was in Ada (where I was today) at another P.R. function. Mediflight 2 was there when I arrived at 0800 and was there until about 1500. Hope that helps.

davido662002

South Central Oklahoma Red River Country,Okla. Pro
it was between 1730 and 1800 9/30/06, the security truck is still on top of the st.anthony parking garage, either that is his post or he is waiting for them to return. Also who flys to Norman regional Hospital, I live 2 blocks from them and I thought the choppers were dark grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.