Medina PW

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
I cannot remember where i read it but i recall someone metioning that Medina Public Works would be migrating to ARMER. Recently I have been getting alot of traffic on TG's 10124 and 11484, with mutual common users and the traffic is defenitely public works, but I cannot figure out some of the land marks and locations they are calling out... Anyone have any better idea of the landmarks they are calling out? one of the talkgroups is definetely water works and pump station mantenance... I am also led to think that this is Medina because their radios are grouped in with other western hennepin county agency radios...

hamelfire

I cannot remember where i read it but i recall someone metioning that Medina Public Works would be migrating to ARMER. Recently I have been getting alot of traffic on TG's 10124 and 11484, with mutual common users and the traffic is defenitely public works, but I cannot figure out some of the land marks and locations they are calling out... Anyone have any better idea of the landmarks they are calling out? one of the talkgroups is definetely water works and pump station mantenance... I am also led to think that this is Medina because their radios are grouped in with other western hennepin county agency radios...

What are the land marks? I live there and can tell you if it is or not. I will plug those in to myscanner and see if I can figure it out as well.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
well, they threw out quebec and West River Road... thus making it Champlin

11484 is Champlin PW - Water/Sewer

im gonna listen a bit more before i make the declaration on 10124

Status
Not open for further replies.