Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I have now had a couple of people ask me about a meeting. At our last meeting, a gentleman from the north metro expressed some interest in having a meeting up that way. Does anybody happen to have contact information for him or know if he is still intent on having it up that way? If so, I would love to attend.

If not, I am certainly willing to host another meeting down in the south metro for anybody that is interested. Before I move on this, though, lets just see if anybody happens to know if the person on the north end is still planning something.

If that doesn't pan out, I am more than willing to line up something down this way again. It might just be at the Bloomington Davannis again.

Anyway, don't be shy. Post your thoughts one here. If you want to wait until the guy on the north end can line something up, let me know.

If you want to have something in the south metro, let me know that, too.

anthonymodrow

Another thing i thought of was a facebook page we could follow or be on privatly if needed to know when events were etc. Like a meetup group but without the fees lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Brts96

Premium Subscriber
I'm open to ideas. South metro works for me.

One other thought is to find something more central , so it's roughly equal for everyone in the metro area.

The MN DMR club has their breakfast every two weeks in St Anthony. Maybe we could do something like that, with a central location, but not as regularly?

As far as the Facebook page, it could have some merit. Although, this seems like a common place for all of us, even those who don't have/use social media.

Just my $.02, though.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
There is a Facebook group called "Twin Cities Radio Monitors" that was created kind of for this purpose. Hasn't had any activity on it for a while though.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.