Membership Expires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeWcS

When this site started and a membership fee was added it was stated it was a 1 time fee. Now under my profile is see my membership will expire in Sept.

When did this happen????

-Jay

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
Life was much simpler in 2003 (pre-subscription days) ,wasn't it ? :p
But now more features are available on this site that can make your life easier .
You know it is only about eight cents per day to be a premium subscriber.
The money you would spend on 2 large cups of coffee would keep your subscription for a month.:eek:
$30/360 days for the bonus features ,(if you use them) sounds like an attractive deal.:cool:

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
NeWcS said:
When this site started and a membership fee was added it was stated it was a 1 time fee. Now under my profile is see my membership will expire in Sept.

When did this happen????

-Jay
Jay,

When this site started (as RadioReference) there was no membership fee, you could make a donation and for a minimum amount you got added features/value. As was pointed out that changed effective July 1, 2006 to a subscription model for the added features. It was announced in May and was hashed out a lot in this forum starting with this thread. You might have noticed that there have been a lot of new features added since the past month or so. If you don't choose to continue to subscribe, all you lose is the added feature/value items, not access to the site or the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.