Memorial Day - 29.60 in on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

spongella

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info. I can remember hearing radio station IFB's years ago when 10m was open, wonder if they are still in use.

W8UU

Pilot of the Airwaves
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info. I can remember hearing radio station IFB's years ago when 10m was open, wonder if they are still in use.

Very few are still operational. You used to scan 26 MHz and find something good just about anytime skip was rolling.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
I'm almost 200 miles from 29.62. Just about every night I go out into the yard with a Motorola MT1000 lowband portable with stock 12 inch rubber duck and receive it great! I can get into the repeater if I get on the 2nd story. Great stuff! Love it

Heard Ontario the other night as well on the MT1000 portable in the window at sunset!

wcu02mpa

I'm almost 200 miles from 29.62. Just about every night I go out into the yard with a Motorola MT1000 lowband portable with stock 12 inch rubber duck and receive it great! I can get into the repeater if I get on the 2nd story. Great stuff! Love it

Heard Ontario the other night as well on the MT1000 portable in the window at sunset!

I also have a mint condition MT1000 99ch 29-36 MHz unit with a new antenna. It has one of the hottest receivers ever. When the skip is rolling in it comes alive. Good DX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.