Memphis Center frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian:

If you're seeking Memphis ARTCC frequencies, 132.375 is the high altitude sector to your north and 135.225 is the ultra high altitude sector to your north. They begin just to my southwest and I'm sure both sectors will extend all the way south to Paragould, AR.

Mark Holmes
Marion, IL

btritch

markinillinois said:
Brian:

If you're seeking Memphis ARTCC frequencies, 132.375 is the high altitude sector to your north and 135.225 is the ultra high altitude sector to your north. They begin just to my southwest and I'm sure both sectors will extend all the way south to Paragould, AR.

Mark Holmes
Marion, IL

GREAT! Should I be able to hear'em from here? I'm about 70miles or so away!!

btritch

markinillinois said:
Brian:

Mark Holmes
Marion, IL

I'm about 70 miles or so away..Should I still Hear them? Also, How do you tell where the sectors go you're referring to?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Good Lord the map on microvolt radio is almost 3 years old, and there's no telling how old the one on milaircomms is (I wouldn't trust much on that site to be up to date, anyway...)

Our database happens to have entries for all 20 Centers - unfortunately it uses the ATA100 FAA listings, and it's well known that they're not always the most accurate. Use any listings that follow them.

This question has come up so often, quite a while back I built a Wiki based article which indexes where each of the 20 centers are laid out in our database.

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/ARTCC

The CARMA links have to be fixed - if someone would be so kind....

73 Mike

jerk

ka3jjz said:
Good Lord the map on microvolt radio is almost 3 years old, and there's no telling how old the one on milaircomms is (I wouldn't trust much on that site to be up to date, anyway...)

Our database happens to have entries for all 20 Centers - unfortunately it uses the ATA100 FAA listings, and it's well known that they're not always the most accurate. Use any listings that follow them.

This question has come up so often, quite a while back I built a Wiki based article which indexes where each of the 20 centers are laid out in our database.

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/ARTCC

The CARMA links have to be fixed - if someone would be so kind....

73 Mike

The ones from ATA100 listings for Henryville are incorrect.
The ones following have been personally verified. If you do the research, you can get accurate frequencies, but it require a lot of looking and listening.

Limit searches are also helpful... but like I tell kids, it's called school work for a reason.
If you want the info, You need to WORK for it. It's true in school, it's true in life, and it's true in the scanner world.

Last edited:

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
Memphis ARTCC/KZME has proved to be one of the more elusive facilities to get information on. I have tried numerous times to obtain sector depiction charts showing lo-hi-uh sectors and frequencies. Several other facilities such as Indianapolis/KZID, Kansas City/KZKC, to name a few have had charts published. During my early flying days in Memphis airspace I was able to obtain sector charts from the local Flight Service Station. I found the charts to be an important part of my flight bag should I lose contact with the controller I had a depiction showing what the next sector frequency was. With scanning it is a valuable piece of documentation that helps one to understand the complexity of ATC. Maybe someone will be able to land a few of these charts.

David

EMD91123

PRO-95 it is. I can confirm a few since listening to an online radio. UH's are 132.425,124,125,127.975,135.225,127.425,120.025,and 133.025. H's are 132.55,132.375,122.275,124.275,118.875,126.45,127.375,134.775,128.275, and 125.475. What I was looking for was bordering ATL which are 124.125,120.025,127.425,118.875,127.375,134.775,and 128.275. Yes those sites are way outdated. Luckily there is a tuner on line at Marietta GA to listen to to confirm a few of these at GLOBALTUNERS which had a radio a while back at Champaign Ill to confirm north frequencies. Liveatc had a few feeds to listen to as well. Sector Charts would be great to have altough.

Status
Not open for further replies.