Memphis Fire TG/FG Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorman

Hello everyone. I have plugged in GRD1 through GRD5 in my 396. It is my understanding that GRD1 corresponds to A5, GRD2 A6, etc.

However, I am hearing none of these TGs. Everything else works fine. An example would be when an engine comes on MFD1 and asks for a unit number and a TG. I assume they want to give a report to the responding unit. I hear nothing.

CTC works fine. EMS and Fire Dispatch works fine using the TGIDs in the database. Hospital TGs are good.

What am I doing wrong??????

Thanks for your patience.

Gatorman

BTW, I have all this set up on Site 2 if it matters. Hearing all the other agencies fine. And, is Shelby County Fire active on site two? I have the TG 54928 plugged and getting nothing on that either.

Thanks again.

tspainiv

Shelby Co DB Admin
Database Admin
You need to setup site 1. All public safety is on site 1.
The Memphis system has been changed. Site 1 is now all Police, Fire, Sheriff, Memphis EMA, and Shelby Co. Fire.

Site 2 is now everything else. BOE, Dog Pound, Public Works, Hospitals etc.
That's why you are hearing the hospitals, you won't hear them on site 1.

Also, here's the list for talkgroup/fireground associations.... http://www.scanmemphis.net/files/talkgroups.html

Also also, :) The control channel lineup for Site 1 is correct in the database now. Site two is not completely switched over yet. Input all four of those control channels for site one and you should be all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.