Merced County Trunked System changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

officer_415

Database Admin
Thanks. I updated the DB as best I could, but if folks in the area could monitor and submit more information it would be helpful (talkgroups, control channels, any additional voice frequencies, etc.)

cheddarbob388

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I finally have my scanner set up in its permanent location, I should be able to pick it up no problem. I can hit the towers on mt bullion with my HT in my living room.

Skip_Wilson

Premium Subscriber
I'm able to hear some traffic on one of the (West) CC 854.1875. Would plug in the system to try to monitor but unable to find the (West) system in Sentinel for the Pacheco site. Only see information in the state tab on the RRDB. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

officer_415

Database Admin
I'm able to hear some traffic on one of the (West) CC 854.1875. Would plug in the system to try to monitor but unable to find the (West) system in Sentinel for the Pacheco site. Only see information in the state tab on the RRDB. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

It should be listed in Merced County as well. It's not listed under Sheriff, because as far as we can tell it's not used.

Status
Not open for further replies.