Mercer County Interoperable Public Safety Radio System

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobs

Premium Subscriber
Heard new Tg 430 today. Sounded like traffic control operation. Could be West Windsor as
each transmission ended with acknowledgment "48" which is unique to West Windsor.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
I've also noticed testing on TGID 4919 off the Bordentown site of the NJICS which is tagged for West Windsor PD. I'll be listening to see if I hear any other traffic on that talkgroup. I'm a little too far to get a reliable copy on Mercer County.

ptemt

Hearing West Windsor PD on the NJICS Bordentown site. Talkgroup 4919. Unit IDs are 1114xxx.

ptemt

Talkgroup 362 is active. Sounds like the Mercer County Health Department conducting COVID-19 testing at Quaker Bridge Mall.

ptemt

Talk group 430 was again active today. Definitely West Windsor PD. ID's were the same as on NJICS (1113xxx). They were working a traffic control job for PSE&G. This is probably Interop channel to the Mercer County system since they are primarily on the NJICS system now.

JL2441

Tried listening in to Mercer today was not getting anything.
After a quick check I found the Control Channel was on 500.975 which is not listed as a Primary or Alternate in the Database.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Tried listening in to Mercer today was not getting anything.
After a quick check I found the Control Channel was on 500.975 which is not listed as a Primary or Alternate in the Database.
Ooh, yea we got to get that changed. I'll submit it to the database if you haven't already done so. This is not a Harris P25 system is it?

dterzian44

I'm trying to load the NJICS system into a BCD996P2 to monitor West Windsor PD. Would anyone happen to have the system in a freescan file that I can check out to see where my error might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.