Merck Plant in Kenilworth, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

The only frequency listed for the factory in the db is 452.400. However, I am hearing nothing but data noise on that frequency. In fact I hear this noise on several frequencies in the 450 and 460 band. Is Merck using DMR or P25 and the db was never updated? Also, are there any other frequencies that they have been confirmed using?

Tech792

A lot of the Merck campuses have switched over to TRBO in the last few months. This Kenilworth site could be one of them.

Analogrules

Ok. I know there were a few other frequencies that were used when It was called Schering. I will try to monitor them tomorrow and see if I pick anything up. If so, I'll post it here.

ecps92

That license expired in 2013
ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - KNHW889 - SCHERING CORPORATION

Summit NJ is the only current NJ License
ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQEH350 - SCHERING CORPORATION

Your DMR miight be any of these users found with an FCC Search

The only frequency listed for the factory in the db is 452.400. However, I am hearing nothing but data noise on that frequency. In fact I hear this noise on several frequencies in the 450 and 460 band. Is Merck using DMR or P25 and the db was never updated? Also, are there any other frequencies that they have been confirmed using?

Analogrules

The only DMR listing in rr for this frequency in NJ is James Potts (as part of a trunked system). The RR db is in error for having this expired license still listed as Merck. It is strange that I cannot find any updated frequencies for the Kenilworth Merck plant location in the fcc db.

Status
Not open for further replies.