mercy air

Status
Not open for further replies.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Mercy Air

anyone know locations of the heliports that mercy air uses here in clark county nv

Far south end of Las Vegas Blvd near the RV dealership. Las Vegas Blvd and E. Larson LN. They of course land at the hospitals and Boulder City airport.

Last edited:

emtjohn

Far south end of Las Vegas Blvd near the RV dealership. Las Vegas Blvd and E. Larson LN. They of course land at the hospitals and Boulder City airport.

Mercy Air 7
South end of Las Vegas Blvd (I think it is/was Larson Helicopter) as reported above

Mercy Air 11
Boulder City Airport

Mercy Air 21
Pahrump (Was near the old clinic...visible at 1882 E Calvada Blvd, Pahrump, NV on google earth)

Last edited:

emtjohn

For those that keep score...Mercy Air 11 has moved to the Mesquite Airport with crew quarters in Mesquite Fire Station 3 at the airport.

dennislv

Though its not Mercy, I live about a mile from Southern Hills Hospital and they have their own bird out there. I'm not sure of the specifics, but it does have the Southern Hills colors and logo on it.

Gabe777

Though its not Mercy, I live about a mile from Southern Hills Hospital and they have their own bird out there. I'm not sure of the specifics, but it does have the Southern Hills colors and logo on it.

That's Actually TriState Careflight 12, They have a contract with Sunrise Hospitals and base 12 at Southern Hills. Careflight 6 is based in Bullhead at the airport.

Its nice they broke the monopoly Mercy Air had for about 9 years lol.

gariac

I caught Mercy landing at the Chicken Ranch once...and it was strictly business. They were staging for a resuce operation of sorts at that town just north of Creech. I forget the name, but it's the town with the old boarded up cowboy bar. Coyote Springs I think.

The NTS (now N2S2) does heavy rescue for parts of Nye county, though that might still be Clark.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Mercy Air

North of Creech would be Amargosa Valley, Coyote Springs is a development north of Apex on the 93 highway toward Alamo. Approx 50 miles from Las Vegas. Going up the 95 you have Creech (Indian Springs) then Mercury (NTS) then Amargosa, into Beatty, Scotty's Junction, Goldfield and Tonopah. I drove this route every week from 93-96 up on Monday back on Friday. Not much out there but you can make out the "Chicken Ranches" because they always have a red/pink light on the front door. One of them was funny, advertised on CB band with a recording, "Free Coffee, Free Conversation no Obligation" Of course I never stopped to test that theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.