Merrimack (Town) Business Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattG6

Hi, does anyone know of any frequencies used by security departments at the Merrimack outlet mall, Fidelity, and Anheuser Busch? I have already tried several frequencies with little success. They have either been DMR or inactive. Since I don't have DMR monitoring capabilities, analog or P25 frequencies would be appreciated. Thanks.

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
Anheuser-Busch had an 800Mhz trunked system several years ago which appears to have been taken out of service. It never seemed to see much use anyway. Since then, I've never found anything for them.

Merrimack Premium Outlets is on 464.9125 using DMR. Fidelity uses several of their licensed UHF frequencies, also operating DMR.

To my knowledge, there are no analog or P25 frequencies for the Outlets or Fidelity. Dedicated searching would be needed to determine more.

MattG6

Thanks for the info. I have done some searching and found a frequency used at BAE. It is likely simplex and may be used at multiple facilities. Frequency is 461.2. Tone is DCS 043.

MattG6

I have tried searching for an analog frequency used at the Outlets but have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have a suggestion of what group of frequencies to search?

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
I have tried searching for an analog frequency used at the Outlets but have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have a suggestion of what group of frequencies to search?

There's two parts to this reply. Read on.

About the outlets specifically, I am pretty sure they're only using the one repeater on DMR and that's it. Since they're using DMR, it's kind of pointless to have any analog frequencies. The stores themselves likely use several analog low power walkie-talkie frequencies.

The second part of the reply is about searching. You seem willing to do the leg work to find what you're looking for. And honestly that is becoming rare. People just want to log in and get spoon fed the information. But 100% of the information in Radio Reference, Scan New England and others are completely determined by people doing the legwork in those areas, searching, listening; doing the detective work to get the info. Fewer people are doing it, and those that have been for 20-30 years or more are getting tired of being the only ones.

Below are the FCC sites pertaining to where pretty much all voice lives. It's not the only bands. There is Broadcast (within VHF & UHF), 800Mhz, 900Mhz, etc. But this is where it usually happens. If you look at the frequencies in the pools, read the conditions, etc. you can begin to understand the landscape of voice radio communications.

a couple hints: Public safety is typically licensed, business doesn't always bother. Some use FRS & GMRS frequencies for business.

CFR Part 90 Public Safety Pool

CFR Part 90 Industrial/Business Pool

47 CFR Part 95 Personal Use Radio Systems (I.e. FRS, GMRS, MURS, etc)

FCC General Menus Report (FCC Licenses)

In the short term, on the slim chance the outlets are using anything else, search between 450-470Mhz. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

ecps92

Don't forget the VHF as well.

And, the best time to search maybe
a. Openning, Closing times
b. Major Shopping Day - and/or Sat/Sun when the Kids are working
and tend to like to Chat on the Radio.

Have pen Ready. If you hear a SKU # passed, write it down and the price/description
it will help when you get home researching who the user maybe.
There's two parts to this reply. Read on.

About the outlets specifically, I am pretty sure they're only using the one repeater on DMR and that's it. Since they're using DMR, it's kind of pointless to have any analog frequencies. The stores themselves likely use several analog low power walkie-talkie frequencies.

The second part of the reply is about searching. You seem willing to do the leg work to find what you're looking for. And honestly that is becoming rare. People just want to log in and get spoon fed the information. But 100% of the information in Radio Reference, Scan New England and others are completely determined by people doing the legwork in those areas, searching, listening; doing the detective work to get the info. Fewer people are doing it, and those that have been for 20-30 years or more are getting tired of being the only ones.

Below are the FCC sites pertaining to where pretty much all voice lives. It's not the only bands. There is Broadcast (within VHF & UHF), 800Mhz, 900Mhz, etc. But this is where it usually happens. If you look at the frequencies in the pools, read the conditions, etc. you can begin to understand the landscape of voice radio communications.

a couple hints: Public safety is typically licensed, business doesn't always bother. Some use FRS & GMRS frequencies for business.

CFR Part 90 Public Safety Pool

CFR Part 90 Industrial/Business Pool

47 CFR Part 95 Personal Use Radio Systems (I.e. FRS, GMRS, MURS, etc)

FCC General Menus Report (FCC Licenses)

In the short term, on the slim chance the outlets are using anything else, search between 450-470Mhz. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.