Merry Christmas and Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcanupp

Premium Subscriber
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas....and a very special thank you to our feed provider volunteers! I fly an EMS helicopter and there are many times I monitor an agency who has made a flight request. I adds to our situational awareness. Again...Thank you and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

RomeRon

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas....and a very special thank you to our feed provider volunteers! I fly an EMS helicopter and there are many times I monitor an agency who has made a flight request. I adds to our situational awareness. Again...Thank you and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Merry Christmas.
And thanks for your service, it's a beautiful sight to see one of those helicopters landing, knowing that somebodys odds of living just improved. Makes my eyes water up everytime I see it land or take off.

I have seen Life Flight landing at Barron Stadium in Rome Ga a few times and I have to stop and watch it everytime, you guys are good at what you do, the landing space at Barron is SMALL, usually has cars in the parking lot, power lines and a couple of buildings next to where they land, but they get r done.

Thank you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you for all that you do, Catnip! You're my hero! Please stay safe!

P.S. I saw Paramedic Larry Davis on an AMR unit at Piedmont the other day! Wow. Do you remember him? What a blast from the past.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Merry Christmas

Greetings to all our friends here on the Georgia Forum. Our mutual participation allows us all to enjoy this great hobby. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

jcanupp

Premium Subscriber

I talk to Larry Frequently on facebook, but I haven't seen him in years. we keep talking about a Metro reunion...that would be a blast!

mrwilson706

Premium Subscriber
Greetings to all our friends here on the Georgia Forum. Our mutual participation allows us all to enjoy this great hobby. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

I agree 100%!!! I'd love for the Georgia forum to continue to be a great reference for us all and be an example for RR showcasing the participation metrofire31 speaks of. Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a great 2012!

Mike KK4FRI

Status
Not open for further replies.