Mesa FD Repeater Inputs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgaun

Premium Subscriber
Seems when RR switched to the "new" format (which I for onr hate) the repeter inputs for Mesa FD VHF are missing. Since I relied on RR I didn't print or write them down, Anyone have them that would shair??

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Could be they were never submitted or got updated and then removed. Some systems conventional to trunking on vhf have been known to have unique bandplans or inputs aside from the normal. Many avoid submitting them though.

Maybe fcc license search the call sign and it'll list all under that. Then monitor those but you'll probably have to be close for the inputs unless it's a mobile. Usually dispatch can be heard in these cases on inputs putting out good power.

N9JIG

Sheriff
It appears the VHF fire channels for Mesa are all simplex, the licenses also show as simplex.

Edit:

It appears that SOME channels have repeaters but the inputs have not been listed in the DB. If you figure them out please submit them. See:

etihparg

Premium Subscriber
Seems when RR switched to the "new" format (which I for onr hate) the repeter inputs for Mesa FD VHF are missing. Since I relied on RR I didn't print or write them down, Anyone have them that would shair??
Not a fan of the new RR either. Everything new and "improved" is now worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.