Mesa TOPAZ PD TGID Help Identify

Status
Not open for further replies.

eg153wftx

I did an analyze current activity on my HP2 after Dispatch announced an incident working on regular TGID to move to "A 7 event 1".
TGIDs 2891 and 2892 showed with the same UIDs that was on regular channels.
The DB does not show any TGIDs in the 28xx range. They are probably enc anyway.

I will continue to try to identify and any of you guys that monitor Mesa PD can help thanks.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
2892 (encrypted) is active right now with Mesa PD Console and radio IDs.

I have heard rumors that some of the Mesa PD event channels have gone encrypted. Based on what you monitored, it sounds like some of the event talkgroups may have changed talkgroup numbers in addition to becoming encrypted.

shifty277

Event 1-4 are under full time encryption. 5-7 are not encrypted (and rarely if ever used) I tried submitting this to the DB and it was just marked as “De” instead

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
Event 1-4 are under full time encryption. 5-7 are not encrypted (and rarely if ever used) I tried submitting this to the DB and it was just marked as “De” instead

The talkgroup numbers listed in the DB are NOT fully encrypted (or possibly not encrypted at all). These talkgroups have been verified in the clear after your submission and thus are marked partial encryption. The talkgroup descriptions may not be accurate for these talkgroups in their current usage:
3036 De MPD Event-1
3037 De MPD Event-2
3038 De MPD Event-3
3039 De MPD Event-4
3040 De MPD Event-5

The talkgroup numbers being discussed in this thread are encrypted and are possibly new Event 1-5 talkgroup numbers. These talkgroup numbers are not in the DB. If anyone can verify the talkgroup number/descriptions, please submit to the DB.

New Mesa PD Event Talkgroups (unconfirmed):
2891 DE MPD Event-1
2892 DE MPD Event-2
2893 DE MPD Event-3
2894 DE MPD Event-4
2895 DE MPD Event-5

Status
Not open for further replies.