Metadata for RadioFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwestyp

The newest version of Trunking Recorder has removed the option to display metadata on the title bar. As a result, no metadata is being sent via RadioFeed to broadcastify. I would like an alternative, possibly writing the current group alias to a file from DSD+ that RadioFeed could read from. Ideally, it would write "Scanning" to the file when not decoding any traffic.

boatbod

The newest version of Trunking Recorder has removed the option to display metadata on the title bar. As a result, no metadata is being sent via RadioFeed to broadcastify. I would like an alternative, possibly writing the current group alias to a file from DSD+ that RadioFeed could read from. Ideally, it would write "Scanning" to the file when not decoding any traffic.
If configured correctly op25 can send metadata including "[idle]" when not playing a tgid.

boatbod

Thank you. I am not using OP25. I am using DSD+ and Unitrunker. Do you have a link to an OP25 configuration for DSD+ and Unitrunker?
I was mistaken when I read that you were using Trunking Recorder and took this to be another app called TrunkRecorder which runs on Linux machines. My suggestion for op25 was made because it too runs on Linux. Since you're in the WIndows world you're pretty much going to end up with DSD+FL or similar, unless you decide to get a RPi or run a virtual machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.