Metro Nashville TRS 5D1D

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan

Database Admin
Am I missing something or has the "old" Metro Nashville system with sysID 5D1D been deleted out of the radioreference database?

evan

Database Admin
Thanks. It is not listed in the list of Davidson County TRS and I could not find it when searching by System ID. It is marked as deprecated in the database but is still an active system, primarily with Nashville Electric traffic.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Thanks. It is not listed in the list of Davidson County TRS and I could not find it when searching by System ID. It is marked as deprecated in the database but is still an active system, primarily with Nashville Electric traffic.
Your welcome. I didn't know it was still used for electric.

jpryor

Looks like a mistaken update. I could still get to from my saved systems. Shows depreciated but indeed very active system for legacy users.

This was the last entry for the Motorola system:

Sheriff, Court House and Corrections had moved to P25, however still some patches up at times. All of the other legacy users remain active like NES, MTA, schools, public works.

Latest active talk groups from today activity:

RadioJonD

Exalted Nabob
At the hairdresser's, past the liquor store.

Yeah, someone pulled the devalue switch way too early on this system. I never fail to monitor something useful, besides NES, when I visit. Often I suspect "talk around" usage. I didn't say anything because I figured with it not being listed as active, more agencies might use it.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Wasn't me this time. I have been sick as a dog for a while and not very active til here recently. As I get better on a daily basis I will be getting more active. Looks like a LOT of things I will need to redo that are not correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.