Metrolinx - GO Transit (Niagara Site)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
:confused: Why is it I can not pick up the Niagara Metrolinx - GO Transit site in Fort Erie, where is the antenna for this site, I do remember a couple of years ago picking it up from time to time but the signal was not dependable.
Steve

VE3RADIO

:confused: Why is it I can not pick up the Niagara Metrolinx - GO Transit site in Fort Erie, where is the antenna for this site, I do remember a couple of years ago picking it up from time to time but the signal was not dependable.
Steve

I thought it was on the Skylon tower.. but I could be wrong.. maybe Font Hill..

You should be able to see where the license comes back too.. but that also might not be 100% accurate.

gary123

Skylon tower was the last I heard for metrolinx.

Last edited:

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Skylon Tower

Skylon tower was the last I heard for metrolinx.

OK thanks for the information guys, I just thought I would get a signal down in Fort Erie but no joy. maybe I'll get lucky and in the future they will make a change and I will be able to pick it up.
Steve

ATCTech

Based on the TAFL data I'd say Cataract Road around Holland Road is more likely. Just a hunch.

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
OK thanks for the information guys, I just thought I would get a signal down in Fort Erie but no joy. maybe I'll get lucky and in the future they will make a change and I will be able to pick it up.
Steve

It looks like a 40 kilo distance from Fort Erie. Is that within your monitoring capabilities?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Monitoring

It looks like a 40 kilo distance from Fort Erie. Is that within your monitoring capabilities?

I pick up a lot of different frequencies out of Niagara Falls, St Catharines, Welland Port Colborne Niagara On The Lake and always thought I would be able to pick up Metrolinx. There was a time a couple of years ago that it did come in off and on.
Steve

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
I pick up a lot of different frequencies out of Niagara Falls, St Catharines, Welland Port Colborne Niagara On The Lake and always thought I would be able to pick up Metrolinx. There was a time a couple of years ago that it did come in off and on.
Steve

Tonight is a good night for enhanced propagation. Keep trying.

I'm listening to Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Tonawanda, Grand Island from Toronto. :cool:

Buffalo's P25 Police frequencies are coming in beautiful on the BCD 536HP. Loud and clear with a touch of bass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.