Metropolitan District Commision Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schoolcop

Hi, Does anyone know if the MDC Police are still on 45.95MHz? I also have them as using 159.09MHz as the vehicle extender freq. The MDC police cover the water supply area for the district. Thanks

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
MDC? What agency are they with? What do they do?

Last edited:

Schoolcop

They are the agency that supplies water to several towns in Hartford county. The officers for MDC cover the reservoirs owned by the MDC. They also do a lot of park police type work at some of the lakes owned by MDC that have swimming they will also look for missing or lost persons on MDC land.

Last edited:

cg

Premium Subscriber
Metropolitan District Commission = water cops
I don't monitor them but I know they have an 800 radio in each vehicle for CSP and West Hartford Trunked systems. Rare to hear them on WH but on CSP Troop B often.

DaveWA1IKN

MCD Police Freq. 45.950?

Hi, Does anyone know if the MDC Police are still on 45.95MHz? I also have them as using 159.09MHz as the vehicle extender freq. The MDC police cover the water supply area for the district. Thanks

The 45.95 freq may not be correct. As I recall, when CSP and others used 45 MHz the channel assignments were even ones every 20 kHz. Therefore 45.940 or 45.960 MHz would appear correct.
Dave, Gales Ferry also.

Status
Not open for further replies.