Mexico DXing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola amigos! I live in southern Mexico during most of the dry season and have been studying communications there for the past 15 years or so. now that I know of RR.com, this year I hope to be able to pass along a good deal of info(si dios quiere!) Meanwhile,I can answer some, but probably not all, of your questions about scanning there. Incidently, posession of a reciever capable of hearing police or government communications is illegal!! However, this is Mexico God love her, a free(and corrupt) nation, where anything.yes anything is posible. Just be smart!! later

muscanga

Where do you live in Mexico? I'm in Guadalajara and as you I'm trying to get as much info as I can. Hope to hear from you soon here in the forum and to see information of the place where you are.
Greetings from Guadalajara

Mexico

Hola Mario.Vivo en el municipio de Cuajinicuilapa Guerrero,pero por lo mientras estoy aqui en gringolandia trabajando para regresarme para alla.Mas o Menos en el mes de octubre o noviembre mas tarde estare en guerrero. Desafortunadamente tengo poca tiempo utilizando este computadora, pero, con paciencia puedo siguir communicando con todos. correo electronico: Rishayan@yahoo.com Hasta Luego!!!

muscanga

Muy bien mi estimado Richard, pues estamos en contacto. Yo voy muy seguido a Acapulco ya que mi familia radica alla, soy el unico descarriado que anda por el occidente del pais y pues aprovecho para hacer mi escaneo de frecuencias a todos lados donde voy. Estoy preparando un documento con varias frecuencias para luego subirlas por aqui.
Saludos y seguimos en contacto

StevenS

Richard:

I have been trying to get a hold of the list of codes that Tijuana PD uses. I live fairly close to TJ and sometimes listen to TJPD. However, most of their communications seem to be in numerical codes. I was wondering if you may know anything about these or how to get a listing of them. I realize you seem to live far from Tijuana, but I just wondered if you had any experience with Tijuana and their communications. Any info you can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

mexico dxing

Whats up Steve,Im sorry that I havent been to TJ in at least 10 years. Mostly Im familiar with operations in Guerrero state,however I can tell you this, TJ has one of the most corrupt police depts on the planet earth! Im not trying to be smart, but it is possible to do, that is just befriend a TJ cop preferibly with rank, and with a little financial contribution to his cerveza fund you can find out whatever you need to know! I know this works because Ive done it myself. Good Luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.