MGH Cap+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanNora

Is anyone aware of Mass General Hospital having a Capacity Plus system? I've been listening to 854.8375 CC1 for a bit now, and it's definitely a Cap+ channel, with chatter related to facilities issues, and some names matching names of MGH buildings. The frequency is licensed to MGH as a conventional analog frequency, and it's the only frequency on that license.

EDIT: Forgive me, all, it looks like I wasn't really awake when I saw Cap+, it appears to be a one frequency trunk instead.

Last edited:

ecps92

that was the MGH Boston Maint, but with the other DMR converts over the years by MGH/Partners it would not be a surprise. :D to see continued Conventional transition, however trunking ??

MotoTrbo Stations In Our Listening Area - Scan New England Wiki

Is anyone aware of Mass General Hospital having a Capacity Plus system? I've been listening to 854.8375 CC1 for a bit now, and it's definitely a Cap+ channel, with chatter related to facilities issues, and some names matching names of MGH buildings. The frequency is licensed to MGH as a conventional analog frequency, and it's the only frequency on that license.

EDIT: Forgive me, all, it looks like I wasn't really awake when I saw Cap+, it appears to be a one frequency trunk instead.

OceanNora

That was my mistake, I could've sworn I saw CAP+ flashing on my screen, but when I checked again it was DMR. It's definitely an OFT though, there were 2 completely unconnected conversations almost stepping on each other. Moderately related, from what I've heard so far it sounds like 451.9625 CC7 is security for the new Partners building in Somerville by Assembly Sq, and 452.0750 CC1 is MGH Police/Security in Charlestown.

Status
Not open for further replies.