MHP TROOP 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kh6sz

Premium Subscriber
I'm in Gulfport too and come to think of it, I haven't heard very much at all on the SM-WIN here. But, with my TRX-1, I've been picking up some police action on NXDN, maybe they are going to switch over the highway patrol to that. I haven't been able to gather all the frequencies yet and identify what they are. Maybe there in transition.

slhbeard

Premium Subscriber
Mhp troop k-dist 8

It could be that have switched over to phase 2. As far as I know, Troop C-Dist. 1 is the only that is phase 2. That is only a possibly.

kh6sz

Premium Subscriber
I used to pick up the District 8, Troop K MHP cars and dispatch all the time, but haven't heard from them in a couple weeks now. If they went to phase 2, I should still be able to hear them as all my radios with pick up P25 phase 2. Maybe they did like the Harrison county public service and went to Provoice or some other system config. I guess we will have to all wait and keep the searches going.

P.S. Sorry about the typo in my previous message, I meant to type MS-WIN, not SM-WIN! Oops!

Twister234

Premium Subscriber
Brookhaven and Hattiesburg MHP have been on Phase II for the past several days. Only thing I am hearing on the Phase I wildcard south of McComb is MEMA and AAA's Rescue Helicopters. Unload those Phase I scanners while you can!

Last edited:

bama9999

They're still showing up on Unitrunker when they transmit, but no audio is being passed through, so they have apparently switched to P2.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
MHP will be fully TDMA by end of this year. All State agencies should be also if not very shortly after, with full system transition moving rapidly after.

scanphreak

You can still hear Troop K on the Jackson County Feed on broadcastify. It's running a BCD436HP which does P2

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.