Miami 125.325 and Jacksonville 128.625,133.875

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4DHR

Check the database here or look in an AF-D. Neither will have a latitude/longitude location, but they will have the FAA name, which can be cross-referenced with a low-altitude IFR chart to get a general idea of the airspace they control from those frequencies. High-altitude charts do not depict sector frequencies.

EMD91123

Believe you me I did do my homework before posting on the forum. The AF-D'S aren't as accurate as some think and the Database here didn't show what I was asking info on.

Mike

K4DHR

A quick search on Google suggested that the Jacksonville ones may be military ARTCC frequencies.

FWIW, the FAA does not publish all of its ARTCC frequencies. I have first hand knowledge of this. Generally only the primary frequencies available to civil aviation will be published in an AF-D, but that doesn't mean it is inaccurate.

BMT

Mike's question was very easy to answer. I checked my dB and gave him the answer's!! ;-))

BMT

BMT

FWIW, the FAA does not publish all of its ARTCC frequencies. I have first hand knowledge of this. Generally only the primary frequencies available to civil aviation will be published in an AF-D, but that doesn't mean it is inaccurate.

I'll have to disagree with K4DHR statement!! Over 2 years ago FAA added 4 new freqs in FL, they haven't appeared in any FAA list. These were RCAG freqs, both VHF & UHF. KZJX use's about 60 UHF freqs for ATC.

Heck the sun isn't even up this morning and I've found 4 changes. ;-)))

BMT

Status
Not open for further replies.