Miami County Fire and EMS feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieselFF918

Anyone know what happened to the online feed for Miami County Fire and EMS? It used to be up and I used it frequently, especially if my dept went on a run while I was at work.

Any chance this feed will be back up soon?

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
It was ether removed because the owners asked us to or it was offline for 3 weeks. The only way it will be back is if someone volunteers to broadcast it.

cdsjerry

Is it possible to find out if they were removed or just no longer provided?

I wouldn't want to go through the trouble of setting up the scanner and feed only to find out that Miami County doesn't allow it.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
We're not sure. If its not on the RR map than its available for someone else to broadcast.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Is it possible to find out if they were removed or just no longer provided?

I wouldn't want to go through the trouble of setting up the scanner and feed only to find out that Miami County doesn't allow it.

Miami County cannot legally stop a private citizen from streaming their system audio, so I would say go ahead and set one up.

mwick

Feed Provider
Miami Co Feed

I was the one providing the Miami Co feed. It was combined on the Northern Miami Valley feed so I didn['t have to run two radios, two PC's, etc. Just downsizing. Far as I know Miami County has no issue with it being broadcasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.