Miami Dade TG Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

disasterops

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have more up to date talk group information for Miami Dade Trunk system then whats posted on RR for Miami-Dade. I have found a lot of errors or Talkgroups that have been reallocated for other uses. I did a rather large search thru previous forum posts but wasnt able to find much...
Thanks

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
ScannerDude's book

A guy named ScannerDude puts together an excellent compilation of frequencies, talkgroups, and listening notes for south Florida. http://www.qsl.net/ke4pmj/

He has sources who know what they are talking about, so I rely on his south Florida trunking guide down here more than RadRef. That, and the SEFlorida Yahoogroup.

There are changes afoot recently with Doral taking over its own policing and other talkgroups shifting around. These changes might still be going on so it's tough for any static database to keep up. Even Dade fire keeps juggling frequencies and squelch codes around.

bg_nashville

I know this is a stupid question, but when programming the TG IDs into a Pro-96, I can program the dec value and not the AFS value correct? There isn't very many EDACS systems where I live and the last time I visited Miami, I screwed up programming Miami-Dade. I would like to get it right this time.

colombis

hey guyz im new to this whole thing and i know nothing about it but it seems like a cool hobby but like i said i know nothing about this i wanna hear the police and emergency vehicles in my area i stay in miami dade county and i have a pro-528 radio i have no idea how good it is but it was a gift so its better then nothing but when i tried putting in the frequencies that this web page showed me they didnt fit helpp meee pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!

ElroyJetson

I AM NOT YOUR TECH SUPPPORT.
Premium Subscriber
DO NOT ASK ME FOR HELP PROGRAMMING YOUR RADIO. NO.
Look in the database at the top of the screen. All the data you need to get started is there. Check your scanner's manual to see if it suports those system types. If it doesn't, you need a new scanner.

By the way, there are things called "sentences", "punctuation", and "capitalization", which you may have
heard about if you took english classes in school and actually paid attention. I suggest you should use
them, since this forum is one that's frequented by a lot of smart people who are big into things like
that. You found your way here, you're smart enough to write in good grammatical form.

Elroy

Status
Not open for further replies.