Miami (FL) Teen arrested for impersonating LE officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did drive a Crown Vic. according to the neighbors.

My questions is, how do you go from pretending to be a nurse, to a P.A., then a COP? Wouldn't the logical next step be doctor? :) I know, I know, there's no logic to be found.

Bet you a c note that the next logical step would be a lawyer ;)

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Lmao, the poor guy probably thought he'd fooled everybody when he was released prematurely!!

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Bet you a c note that the next logical step would be a lawyer ;)

LOL :) He better do a good job, or he'll be in prison pretending to be a female :D

I bet the Hospital he pretended to be a Physician's Asst. at was happier than heck to be able to charge patients for services, and not have to pay him. (I have a feeling there was a "do we turn this guy in, or not" discussion)

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
LOL :) He better do a good job, or he'll be in prison pretending to be a female :D

I bet the Hospital he pretended to be a Physician's Asst. at was happier than heck to be able to charge patients for services, and not have to pay him. (I have a feeling there was a "do we turn this guy in, or not" discussion)

that's preposterous.

Every hospital in the US is tightly regulated by state and Federal agencies (VA if they accept TriCare or see any military or retiree)
Hospitals don't "look the other way" if they find such a person wandering around- if they did- the state and Feds would shutter their doors faster than you can say House MD.

having uncertified, undocumented people at your facility, especially involved in patient care, is take very seriously. It's also a crime in every state. When they are found, these people get nailed.

believe it or not, most hospitals are not "all about the money" as you assert. Under EMTALA, hospitals have to treat patients in an Emergency setting and stabilize them REGARDLESS of their ability to pay for services. and hospital systems, both non-profit and for-profit, give away billions of charity care every year. and it's better quality care than you'll find anywhere in the world- and it isn't that way because they save a buck or five knowingly letting some whacktards wander around their facilities donning scrubs they got at WalMart with a clipboard calling themselves a PA or MD.

This kid is sick and needs help among a stiff TIME OUT prison sentence.

Last edited:

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
You really took me as being serious?? Really?? Even after the pretending to be a female comment? OK.

I only hope you feel better now that you got that out, as I suspect something else rubbed you the wrong way today.

Have a better night.

Last edited:

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
You really took me as being serious?? Really?? Even after the pretending to be a female comment? OK.

I only hope you feel better now that you got that out, as I suspect something else rubbed you the wrong way today.

Have a better night.

Well... you made me laugh!!

Obviously this kid needs some serious psychological help at this point... not to mention some well earned jail time...

Farscan

Premium Subscriber
I'm still wondering about the pa he was impersonating, did he have an office, or was he giving exams on the street. I suppose they noticed he was't a real cop cause he was working!! HAHA. We also have one impersonating a president.

northscan23

How the heck was he able to get all that equipment!! I have heard of some wild impersonation cases that this one is a classic!!

SCPD

QRT
I'm still wondering about the pa he was impersonating, did he have an office, or was he giving exams on the street. I suppose they noticed he was't a real cop cause he was working!! HAHA. We also have one impersonating a president.
He probably did it to look at women (or men).

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; DROID2 GLOBAL Build/4.5.1_57_D2G-38) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I wonder where he got the $$$.

N4DES

Retired 0598 Czar ÆS Ø
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; DROID2 GLOBAL Build/4.5.1_57_D2G-38) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I wonder where he got the $$$.

Medicare kickbacks when he was a PA? :lol:

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
Can we all dispense with the feigned surprise when these stories come out?
In their own squirrely little minds, people do this to look cool and make them selves feel like they are in a position of power.
End of story.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
We have a "wuzaleo" that runs around here in a charcoal cvp that sports a red/blue dash laser at times, but hasn't been tagged yet.

n9zas

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
We have a "wuzaleo" that runs around here in a charcoal cvp that sports a red/blue dash laser at times, but hasn't been tagged yet.

n9zas

LOL :D I was like, what's a "wuzaleo"? then I said it, and went ooooooh!

Iron Triangle Ohio... otherweise known as Fostoria
Well I can only imagine that this kid is having a ball being in Jail, Most inmates do not care for cops, I would imagine it would be more so worse for one who is a "wannabe" cop being in there, Ether way... He's not going to have a good time. Hopefully he will think twice about pretending to be johnny law, and learns his lesson. However through the years I have not come to be too surprised on the ignorant things people do. Maybe rather than jail they need to send this kid to some type of mental hospital, After all who knows what or who he will pretend to be next. I think he would have had better chances pretending to be a construction worker, After all the gear is cheaper and you would face less consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.