Miami Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOK5CY

Apparently the site is having technical issues I'm not receiving any radio traffic on this site since late Friday night . I did hear some traffic about 9:30pm last night for a brief 10 seconds of ohp then nothing all night . It seems like when it rains up this way the radio traffic comes to a halt . I'm not even receiving Ottawa County or Craig .

Can someone check the state site and verify ? .

It's not my base unit or antenna or coax acting up . I can receive NOAA weather from Grove .

Just asking if this can be verified .

frazpo

I believe he is speaking of the actual antenna site . Implying there is no radio traffic from this transmitter site.

The website states that it was updated last month. Wonder why new sites do not show.

daddyjohn

I came back from Tulsa on I44 today and used my Home Patrol 1 with the GPS puck and only listened to the OKWIN system and had traffic on it all the way. Whatever OKWIN system was in the full database on the HP1 is what system I listened to. Lot of Tulsa depts, gilcrease area, lot of toll booth traffic, Oklahoma highway patrol out of Vinita, Ottawa county, and Miami police fire dispatch to name a few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

KOK5CY

This is the frequency that I'm hearing all traffic on
860.4375 ..the Miami site is the tower I hear . I should be hearing the pensocola tower since my location in damn near in the middle of them

My ? Is if everyone has rebanded why am I still hearing them .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.