Michigan City Transit Still Analog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
I'm hearing an unknown base calling "Transit 7" on 453.300 CC8 TG1000 SL1 from downtown Chicago. No local users matching that locally, but I hear stuff across Lake Michigan all the time. Michigan City Transit is listed in the Radio Reference database on that freq with a 114.8 PL. Are they still analog, or is there a chance that they have changed to DMR?

Thanks in advance!

transitman

I'm hearing an unknown base calling "Transit 7" on 453.300 CC8 TG1000 SL1 from downtown Chicago. No local users matching that locally, but I hear stuff across Lake Michigan all the time. Michigan City Transit is listed in the Radio Reference database on that freq with a 114.8 PL. Are they still analog, or is there a chance that they have changed to DMR?

Thanks in advance!
The last time I passed through Michigan City, Michigan City Transit (aka The Wave), was DMR on 453.30. The settings are;

Slot 1 and/or 2
Color 8
Talkgroup 1001

Also Transpo and Citibus in Ft. Wayne are DMR.

Thanks in advance!

transitman

Thanks in advance!
Sorry, the TG for MCT is 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.