Michigan MPSCS from Windsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokey

I have this simulcast system programmed into my 396T and from Windsor I cannot even pick up a control channel. I took it with me through the tunnel to Detroit and tried it on I-95 and still nothing all the way to Troy. Would there be a programming issue here? Should I be able to pick everything up from Windsor?

Jeffn8wb

What towers are you programming? You should be able to hear the Detroit tower as well as the Novi tower.

pokey

I am programming the Detroit simulcast tower using ARC software on my 396T. I will have to look at my programming. Any hints as to what settings could be wrong?

Jeffn8wb

I am using a Pro-96, so I couldn't suggest any changes other than to try to hear the Northville tower. Quite a few people have trouble listening to the Detroit tower outside of the city, so changing towers may be the answer. But then again, it all depends on what you are trying to listen to off of that system. If you want to hear Detroit PD, then you'll have to stick with the Detroit tower. But if you want to hear stuff outside of the city police, then you'll be fine with either Northville or Ann Arbor towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.