Michigan National Guard TAC 4 activity today

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
There's been a fair amount of activity on MPSCS TG #1144, Michigan National Guard TAC 4 this morning.

Agcox

I was looking through my log from yesterday and there was quite of traffic yesterday as well on TG# 1144, TG# 1826, and TG# 1829. I unfortunately was not at my scanner to hear any of it to know what it might have been but saw a lot of it in the log when i revived it.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I was looking through my log from yesterday and there was quite of traffic yesterday as well on TG# 1144, TG# 1826, and TG# 1829. I unfortunately was not at my scanner to hear any of it to know what it might have been but saw a lot of it in the log when i revived it.

Today it sounds like they're confirming inventories of test kits and doing testing or delivering test kits.

Hit_Factor

I was monitoring them in Muskegon over the weekend. They were at various locations throughout the city and N Muskegon. I think Warrior Main is the call for base, I don't recall the other calls. They talked about taking vics to lug nuts along with lots of inventory traffic as mentioned previously.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
There's been a fair amount of activity on MPSCS TG #1144, Michigan National Guard TAC 4 this morning.

Some activity on TG #1144 again today. Mostly check ins, status, acknowledgements. Nothing to do with protesters. They might be gearing back up for COVID increases due to protesters.

Hit_Factor

Mlive reported a half dozen sites (or counties, can't remember exactly) would have free testing this weekend staffed by the National Guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.