• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Michigan Passes Self-Defense Bills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc8syo

I'm glad to here it now we won't have to retreat from the criminal element no matter where we are at legally

cristisphoto

I amy be following ya all soon lol

NCSHP311 said:
I want to move there...lol
If it wasn't for the Snowy winters I'd move there as well ol
KID Rock, TRUE liberalism ,Not the Wackos jackos out here in CALI lol:roll:

YEp
Detroit may be calling my name
I guess I'll have to stock up on my winter gear lol

Cause MY experiences in Michigan have Been COOL
And this new law COOOL
LOL
ANyways,
Crista

Now they ought to push this on the federal level....

mastr

bigbluemsp said:
Liberalism is killing this states Economy.

The next step is to reenact the death penality...
The newly passed bill could make that step a bit less important, if one assumes that there are a few Michigan residents that can shoot accurately...

cristisphoto

Yes and No and yes...

bigbluemsp said:

Yes BUT make it FASTER.....
Instead of feeding, housing a scumbag for 20 years when they were sentence to die,,:roll: :evil:

That money can be used for PREVENTION based Social services...

Liberalism can be/has been good but lately Liberals have turned BAD/
therefore, I say HOO RAy moderism
I support eh NRA and the Queers lol

Regards,
Crista

richster

bigbluemsp said:

Oh ya that get the economy going fer sure :confused:

I remember taking macro-economics in university, and I don't recall the death penalty being noted for stimulating an economy of any size.

Unless you're thinking of the extra jobs that will be created "frying" or "gasing" qualifying inmates. But then what happens when you run out of inmates to kill?

Regards,
Richster.

bigbluemsp

richster said:
Oh ya that get the economy going fer sure :confused:

I remember taking macro-economics in university, and I don't recall the death penalty being noted for stimulating an economy of any size.

Unless you're thinking of the extra jobs that will be created "frying" or "gasing" qualifying inmates. But then what happens when you run out of inmates to kill?

Regards,
Richster.

No I mean that as totaly seperate statements.

Our economy sucks because of our Govenor. She is a Canadian/American Twit with possesing the worst of both countries.

She is 110% responsible for the trash from Toronto coming into Michigan. She only goes after the companies that want to hire less then 100 jobs and she won't even attempt the larger corporations.

Companies aren't considering this state due to her ungodly high business tax here. To get the jobs she needs to get rid of the business tax to make it more afforadable for the business's to come to this state.

SEMTTP

richster said:
Wow! All this from a Democratic Govenor? It must be election time!

Regards,
Richster.

She had no choice to pass it.....she is on the way out anyway. Devoss will just trample her at the polls. She had to do something good before she left.....she did not bring very many jobs to michigan, but she gave the legal gun owners something to be proud about.......

Michigan has become ruff, and I am glad I carry....

bigbluemsp

SEMTTP said:
She had no choice to pass it.....she is on the way out anyway. Devoss will just trample her at the polls. She had to do something good before she left.....she did not bring very many jobs to michigan, but she gave the legal gun owners something to be proud about.......

AMEN on that

richster

bigbluemsp said:
Companies aren't considering this state due to her ungodly high business tax here. To get the jobs she needs to get rid of the business tax to make it more afforadable for the business's to come to this state.
Ahhh. Yes I do know what you mean there. Where I am from business taxes and other costs of doing business are one of the highest in our country, and we live next door to Alberta!. Because of this our population is on a decline.

Regards,
Richster.

richster

SEMTTP said:

I like that Devoss guy. I've been watching his campaign and he doesn't trash or blame anybody about Michigan's woes, he just want to roll up his sleeves and fix it.

Regards,
Richster.

MacombMonitor

richster said:
I like that Devoss guy. I've been watching his campaign and he doesn't trash or blame anybody about Michigan's woes, he just want to roll up his sleeves and fix it.

Regards,
Richster.
Well that's how it appears. But I find a mysterious void when it comes to explaining how he intends to fix it. He has a statement on his web site that disturbs me. He comments on how Michigan has a large number of highly skilled, and technically savvy workers as a resource, yet in the same statement says if they get an education, and proper training they can get a job. What jobs? Seems like he contradicts himself here. I emailed him, and receive a canned response that had nothing to do with my question. When I emailed again, asking why my question wasn't responded to properly, and was this what we could expect from him as Michigan's Governor, I received no response...just a lot of hyped up campaign spam.

Instead of explaining what "he's" going to do, he says "I can't do it alone. I need your help." Hum...no one is paying me to help Michigan's Governor to do "their" job!

I'm not a big fan of Granholm either. In fact, I'm not a big fan of any politicians.

bigbluemsp

The major part of his plan is to deunionize the state. This will lower job wages, but will bring more jobs because they can pay less and not have to deal with hi priced unions.

policeMonitor

im glad to hear this because if people are in danger or lifethreating situation they should be able to use force and not be afraid of the law

Status
Not open for further replies.