Michigan Scanner Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hit_Factor

Isn't that exactly what this forum is for?

Why would I want another app, another potential security threat vector, another account for my info to be stolen...

afera15

W8AMF
Premium Subscriber
I agree this is great place to get information on scanners, programming and so much more.

I have created the Discord Group for people to have more real-time conversations and share information on what they're listening to, be social and for more in real time information.

If you don't want another app you are free to not sign up too.

nvanw27

River Central, TVC
I'm on this site, a few other online forums, and Discord (but only on Discord because of another need for it). nothing like FB, Twitter, or insta or snap for that exact reason. Privacy statements and data farming.

nsrailfan6130

I've used discord and believe me when I tell you, its not worth the headaches as far as stolen info, etc. Besides, we got the RR forum that we can use. These days I am more of a lurker (from Michigan) because any questions I may have may have already been asked at some point or another. As for sharing real-time incidents, that's what the sub-forum is for. Just my .02 worth. Not discouraging you from doing it, just sharing my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.