Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqhopping

ADS-B Exchange just got purchased by a private equity firm. People on the Discord aren’t happy about this and are pulling their feeders. JETNET Acquires ADS-B Exchange

I just noticed a little while ago when the Discord app icon had changed so I checked to see what was going on. The icon changed again since then.

Over 200 messages posted in the General section in the last 20 minutes. lol

Last edited:

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
I haven't done my own ADS-B since sometime in 2010, but maybe I'll need to start again. What's the best Windows-based platform right now?

My primary display of local ADS-B plus other traffic uses a SBS-3 feeding Basestation software running on a refurbished Win 10 Pro desktop. I use Planeplotter for my feed to some other services plus for my own use. I have several Raspberry Pi units doing other feeds (including ADS-B exchange). Both Basestation and Basestation reporter work fine with the current setup. My PA site uses a SBS-1 but I finally found my Beast ADS-B unit (helps to be retired - I can dig through more storage boxes in a day) and I will probably set that up to feed in PA. I use the computer at home to monitor local radio activity using ProScan software (as I do here). Everything (all computers) are linked together using TeamViewer (paid version) so its like I am in PA and NJ at the same time.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
KNIGHT-01 and BOLT-01 departed Rio and are enroute to FAJO = Johannesburg Oceanic.
Guess that is one way to get way down there.
KNIGHT-01 and BOLT-01 continuing trip on ACARS has as FACT (Cape Town) to YPPH (Perth Australia)
Strange trip for a couple of Florida KC-135's. Round the World via Southern Hemisphere :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.