Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO4RJX

Alright guys. I reached out to a former military contact that lives in that area. The active over Langley is related to a special exercise that is conducted for shooting down airborne missiles. What we’re seeing is part of the certification process.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Alright guys. I reached out to a former military contact that lives in that area. The active over Langley is related to a special exercise that is conducted for shooting down airborne missiles. What we’re seeing is part of the certification process.
Well that is good to know. At least it was not something serious especially around the holidays.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Guess DEED flights can run errands for the Coast Guard too.
Earlier tonight 2325z DEED-194 C-17 #10-0214 inbound Atlantic City from March AFB in California
with CG Atlantic City Air 345.000 dropping off 1 Helo, 1 pallet and 9 pax.
Gear from recent Potus trip to Southern Cal?

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for reaching out to them...

Maybe they'll think about a public affairs statement next time ?

The activities could have been interpreted as a 'strategic warning' by some of us that bad things were about to happen.

Thanks
Joel

Mark

Premium Subscriber
EVICT-05 Dover C-17 doing low level 5k area flight complains about green laser to
Dover apch 132.425.. Some folks are just born to be idiots. Said came from Camden which is small area village just 1-2 miles West of Dover AFB.
Five years in the pen for that and it won't be so funny.Carjackers get less time than that ..LOL

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Not military but interesting...

A plane made a forced landing on Interstate 26 in Ashville NC Thursday night catching fire and snarling traffic. Due to the plane being badly burned N number couldn't be seen and emergency responders did not release the information yet.

This looks like the plane N907L

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Not military but interesting...

A plane made a forced landing on Interstate 26 in Ashville NC Thursday night catching fire and snarling traffic. Due to the plane being badly burned N number couldn't be seen and emergency responders did not release the information yet.

This looks like the plane N907L

View attachment 153054
ATC audio from Twitter/X

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
0815- Pecos 01 (T-38 7th FTS) off Langley transiting our area heading north. Working ZDC Hagerstown (227.125).

0835- Hearing some A2A on 227.2 which I have as 43rd FSA at Langley. Prob F-22s working with T-38s (Wombat 1-4) in W386.
I'm hearing them also on 236.55

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Sunday, December 17, 2023

EST
10:00 AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to New Castle, Delaware

South Lawn

10:50 AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in New Castle, Delaware
Delaware Air National Guard Base, New Castle, Delaware

mdmonitor

Sunday, December 17, 2023

EST
10:00 AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to New Castle, Delaware

South Lawn

10:50 AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in New Castle, Delaware
Delaware Air National Guard Base, New Castle, Delaware
They're calling for severe wx (no'easter) here on Sunday so this sked might change. Calling for high winds & 2-3 ins of rain. I hope it's rain because you don't have to shovel rain :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.