Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2024

dmi

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

john8436

Quite a few DECEE tankers heading west. DECEE90 heading west just past Kanas City. DECEE92 turned off the same track at St Louis now heading slightly southeast. DECEE91 was operating last night out of Bergstrom/Austin Airport. Maybe getting some reservice time in.

Also DEED172 left at the same time as the tanks and heading west. DECEE 92 following DEED172s track at this point.

hill

Premium Subscriber
Yesterday when coming back from Richmond in the work truck by Andrews it was a cargo aircraft pileup. Saw a C17 and two C130s around 5 PM. The C130s looked to coming from the Northwest.

My work days are crazy, so don't monitor while at work, but may have to pick another BC125AT and program with mil air bases and aircraft in the areas I am mainly in.

frank3si

It looks like C-32 09-0018 is en route from Andrews to Dover. I did not notice if 0015 headed back to Andrews after carrying the president to Dover this morning, or if it is on the ground at Dover now.

Update: crossed the border from MD to Delaware, then made sweeping right bank and now appears like it may be heading back to Andrews.

Last edited: