MidAtlantic Medevac and Hahnemann

Status
Not open for further replies.

radio3353

Just a reminder that the wiki can be updated by anyone if you find out dated info there.

OK. I submitted a change request. We'll see what happens. Usually my change/correction requests are ignored or stay in the queue forever ;)

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
OK. I submitted a change request. We'll see what happens. Usually my change/correction requests are ignored or stay in the queue forever ;)

Wiki changes are done by all users, not database admins. We only manage database content. Wiki content is open to editing by any members.

radio3353

Wiki changes are done by all users, not database admins. We only manage database content. Wiki content is open to editing by any members.

The thing is...I don't see MidAtlantic Medevac in the wiki that I can change. So, where did the MidAtlantic Medevac listing come from in the database page I linked in my first post? That is why I submitted a correction request for the database page. What am I missing? Thanks.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Honestly, Mid-Atlantic isnt even a PA based program now. It ought to me removed from the PA page and added to NJ if they are still using the VHF repeater. The PA listing stemmed from when Hahnemann was in charge and they had bases in PA, all of which now no longer exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.