Middlesex P25 Multi AL Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
The Middlesex P25 system is hopping w Multi ALarm Fire in New Brunswick. Some new TG's.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
That’s great info....if you included what the talkgroups are, what you heard, any radio ID numbers so they can be compared to other talkgroups to identify the users, etc etc.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
That's interesting. I had always thought NB operated on the NJICS. I don't seem to hear them on the Bordentown Simulcast granted that's a bit far, so it's probably not carried.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
“That’s great info....if you included what the talkgroups are, what you heard, any radio ID numbers so they can be compared to other talkgroups to identify the users, etc etc.”

Hey what an original idea thanks for the suggestion. I never thought of that. Of course make a incomplete or even confirmed DB submission and it is denied as incomplete.only been a member since 2005. I am OUT. FO.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
“That’s great info....if you included what the talkgroups are, what you heard, any radio ID numbers so they can be compared to other talkgroups to identify the users, etc etc.”

Hey what an original idea thanks for the suggestion. I never thought of that. Of course make a incomplete or even confirmed DB submission and it is denied as incomplete.only been a member since 2005. I am OUT. FO.

Since you were so offended that you told me to FO, let’s point out the obvious...making an unconfirmed database submission is not the same as posting the information in the forum. However, your post was very basic. There are new talkgroups on systems that come up all the time, some only in these certain instances, and providing the basics would be helpful to the community so we can collectively figure it out. Was it fire related ? Yes there was a fire, one can “assume” that these talkgroups that were not provided are related, but it could have been DPW crews cutting trees that were using a TAC channel. Without providing any additional information, such as what I pointed out, is basically “I heard something...”.

So if you were so offended by me asking you for additional information, then I guess it’s better that you’re “out” and you can go back to your safe space. And since you’ve been a member since 2005, I’ll give you a participation award too.

ansky

That's interesting. I had always thought NB operated on the NJICS. I don't seem to hear them on the Bordentown Simulcast granted that's a bit far, so it's probably not carried.

New Brunswick fire can be heard on the Union County simulcast. It has also been reported that they operate on the Rutgers site as well. So while they do operate on the NJICS, I don't believe there is much interop capability as most other Middlesex County FD's don't operate on this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.