Middletown p25

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFCJR

New Britain police are mostly encrypted on all of their TG's. Some cars are in the clear and once in a great while dispatch will be in the clear. But not too much lately.

RESQ766

New Britain police are mostly encrypted on all of their TG's. Some cars are in the clear and once in a great while dispatch will be in the clear. But not too much lately.
What PD talkgroups are encrypted so the database can get updated?

What PD talkgroups are encrypted
I just started monitoring them again tonight, but it seems like they encrypt the PD dispatch but at least some of the units are in the clear.

Fire is in the clear.

I'd wait to make any changes to the database until I monitor more and we hear more from listeners.

LD723

I just started monitoring them again tonight, but it seems like they encrypt the PD dispatch but at least some of the units are in the clear.

Fire is in the clear.

I'd wait to make any changes to the database until I monitor more and we hear more from listeners.
Yea that's the reason why I asked I remember people saying in the threads some time ago that its sometimes encrypted and sometimes not but when I checked the system info I noticed there was no E or e next to the modes

MFCJR

All New Britain police TG's are partly encrypted. Vice is full time. It's been that way from when they moved to the P25 system 6 years ago.

MFCJR

New Britain should be changed to reflect part time. It's long overdue. I don't want to get off-track here so I will say all Middletown fire districts are sounding good from my location.

Status
Not open for further replies.