Midland Weather Alert Radio Mo # WR-100

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
After an alert tone goes off. what button, procedure do I use to reset the unit other than removing and disconnecting the power from unit ?

I do see reset button on the unit. Please help and a big thanks.

Dave F (KC0STG)
St Francois County (ARRL) Emergency Corridinator
Skywarn # M187201
St Louis County RACES # 1150

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I have figured that out. But how do I reset the Warning Indicators to the right of the screen ?

K4ASJ

Premium Subscriber
well, it resets its self when the warning expires. when an alert is sent out, it has the duration of the event encoded in the alert and when the duration ends the light will go out on its own

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Thats what I thought. thanks for clarifying it for me. Mr Moderator my question has been answered please close this thread with my thanks to you and all of the members.

Sprinter06

Midland WR-100/120/300 Cloning Port

Does anyone have any info on using this port? What cable is needed? I have several of the WR-120's coming for work and would like to clone instead of 1 by 1. I think I have found how to get them into clone modes but need to make sure I do things correctly and not brick the receivers.

Sprinter06

Midland Weather Radios Cloning Port update

I have the correct proedure and instructions on sending and receiving the data. Anyone know what type of cable is needed? Maybe I will tear down my old one and see what it uses if I don;t hear back soon. Thanks
Anyone need the info just give a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.