Midwest City Folk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

okccsi

Seems I am seeing Midwest City pop-up quite a bit here lately. Wondering if we should have a MWC Scanner meeting, and then we can discuss issues of interoperability with the OKC Scanner guys.

Chime in if you are MWC.

OKC CSI

woodyrr

It sounds like, a good idea to me, especially if there is food involved. There is certainly a lot to monitor in eastern OK county. I found TAFB P25 Fire 3 yesterday.

I will be unable to attend for a little over two weeks, but don't let that stop you from having a meeting.:)

okccsi

Or my house with a pool and a cookout? Hell, for that matter everyone could come, LOL. We will work something out. Let me get through payroll weekend and we can get something worked out.

OKC CSI

okccsi

Let me get my old house cleaned up and the rest of my stuff in the storage unit I just got today. Then we can make it happen. Should be able to make something work next week!

OKC CSI

P

PolarBear25

okccsi said:
Seems I am seeing Midwest City pop-up quite a bit here lately. Wondering if we should have a MWC Scanner meeting, and then we can discuss issues of interoperability with the OKC Scanner guys.

Chime in if you are MWC.

OKC CSI

I am in Midwest City

Status
Not open for further replies.