Mil-Air Action meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8OSP

Would anyone be interested in meeting up somewhere in the middle of the brush creek, buckeye MOA area?? Think i might go out acouple days in the week and listen and watch for any action. Might try and write down times and what i see and hear. Need to find a good hill, with good view somewhere out there.
Anyone close to this area? Anyone happen to have any good times to watch for? I think i remmeber its around 10am and around 3-6pm for this area. Anyway, anyone wanna have some fun and do some spotting and listing?

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Probably the best spot is from on top of the hill at the Serpent's Mound Historical Site.
They have picnic tables you can stake out and use. That is where I go as it puts you smack dab in the middle of the MOA and
reception is great. There is a parking fee of $7.00 and the park is only open 10 AM to 5 PM. A good pair of binoculars is a must.

http://ohsweb.ohiohistory.org/places/sw16/index.shtml

Another good spot is the west end of Rocky Fork Lake SP. They like to pick out
ground targets in that general area.

Good hunting and have a great time!

W8OSP

Thanks Mark, I dont know yet when i can get out there yet. Im wanting to get an extra scanner to stick in the mobile before i go out there. I been listing all week to 139.550 and they have been extreamly active. Cant wait to get out there and watch and listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.