Milair Freqs For SE NC coast??

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmanpro96

Hey any of you guys that live in the southeastern part of the coast mind sharing some milair freqs with me? Im traveling to Surf City this weekend and was wondering what would be good to monitor down that way..Please send me a pm or post some freqs...

Thanks

zmanpro96

Yeah, your blog helps alot but I dont know if I will be able to copy them down there in Pender Co. or not.. I was thinking maybee some Camp Legune milair freqs maybee or some Coast Guard...

Thanks

blueline_308

With an external antenna, you should hear stuff on most of the freqs...and remember....search is your best friend...search between 225 and 400 AM modulatio in 25 KHz steps, also between 138 and 144 same steps and modulation. Camp Lejune is a MOT 2 800 UHF trunk system, and can be found in the database under Onslow county. I can hear them 60 Miles away when the planets allign :), but you should hear them fine in Pender, but you wont hear any air stuff, mainly PMO and range traffic, but its fun, cause its a nice diversion from the 10-28 and barking dog stuff :).

Please excuse the run-on sentence.

BL

zmanpro96

Man you got that right... Yeah im looking forward to being able to monitor there UHF trunk system.. It will be a releif from all this 10-50s and 10-82s I hear up hear in Johnston and Wake countys... Not that I dont enjoy that, any monitoring is good monitoring... Thanks for the info...

if you're only gonna be here for the weekend you're probably outa luck as far as most local MILAIR goes...the Marines tend to take the weekends off !! sri.... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.