Milan Dragway

Status
Not open for further replies.

racer76

Does anyone know the frequency used by Milan Dragway? If not, then how would I go about finding out? Is there a specific range that I could scan? This is just a local drag strip. I don't know what brand of radios they use. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Kevin

freqs

racer76 said:
Does anyone know the frequency used by Milan Dragway? If not, then how would I go about finding out? Is there a specific range that I could scan? This is just a local drag strip. I don't know what brand of radios they use. Any help would be great.

Thanks i have some from a old scanner guide ? 151.775 151.925 151.955 154.540 154.570 154.600 464.500 464.550 this is a old book from 2001 hope it helps

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
They operate on the 460-465 MHz band. I seem to remember someone telling me that they got their radios through Futronics, Inc., which is based out of Ohio. I don't know if they own their radios or lease through Futronics or not?

73s

Ron

KB8QDM

Premium Subscriber
Just checked my source, and don't see Milan Dragway listed. Best bet is to do a search between 460.000 and 470.000 if they're using UHF. For VHF, program in all the MURS frequencies. Odds are they are using one of them.

By the way, if there are any short track racing fans, check here for any specific local race tracks, special races and touring series. If you follow racing in central and northern lower Michigan, you'll probably see my rescue team at a few of the tracks.

racer76

Thanks everyone for replying. I will do some searching the next time I'm out. I'll post what find.

Kevin

EC-7

From my experiance Futronics just programs most radios with MURS or "Color Dot" frequincies. There are lots of sites with the exact freqs.

freqs

racer76 said:

Thanks
Kevin
i would like to add this book show there call letter is wpew734

Status
Not open for further replies.